Stop awhile to share in this adventure with our needles...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What HAVE I been doing...

Hadn't realised that it had been weeks since my last post, its this knitting bug, its well and truely caught me now. However I can claim a finish...my cardigan is complete, stitched up ( the worst part for me) and it is really warm and comfortable to wear. Pictures will follow when I can find someone to take one.

On the stitching front, haven't made much progress on anything - cos I've been knitting - but did manage a few hours on Hikers.

1 comment:

The Silver Thistle said...

I've got 2 knitting projects that are kitted up and calling me to get started on them. I'm desperate to start them but I know that when I do, I'll become a knitting fiend until they're finished and nothing else will get done, lol.

Nice to 'see' you back, btw :)